GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE OF Esteban Espuña, S.A.
This website has been created by Espuña, S.A. for INFORMATIVE purposes and for PERSONAL and FREE USE.
Identification data: Company with its registered address in Girona, at Mestre Turina 39-41, 17800, Olot, with Spanish Tax ID number A17008111. Registered at the trade registry of Girona in Volume 446, Folio 213, Section 10, Sheet GI-8542 - Intra-community no.: ESA17008111.
- All the information included on this website, including any kind of content, texts, images, graphic designs and codes in HTML, JAVA, JAVA Script and FLASH language, among others, constitutes intellectual property owned by Espuña.
Espuña is entitled to the exclusive exercise of the rights of use of the above-mentioned intellectual property in any form and, in particular, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public disclosure and transformation.
Any Internet users who access this website are expressly authorised to view all the information included on it, as well as to perform downloads and private reproductions thereof onto their own computer systems, provided that the elements reproduced are intended solely for personal use and are not subsequently transferred or transmitted to third parties or installed on a server directly or indirectly connected to the Internet or a local network, in such a way that the aforementioned third parties can access the information owned by Espuña by any means other than the website itself. In this regard, Internet users are not authorised to distribute, modify, transfer nor publicly disclose the information (in texts or images) contained on the website, including sending it by email or its distribution, in any form and for whatever purpose, to a number of users.
Any breach of the prohibitions and limitations contained in the previous paragraph will be deemed an infringement of Espuña’s intellectual property rights and will give rise to the legal liabilities established for the said purpose. Such a breach may be prosecuted by the latter by means of the administrative, civil or criminal actions it has the right to exercise, as appropriate. Access to this website and the use that its users may make of the information contained herein is the sole responsibility of the said users. Espuña shall not be held liable for any consequences or damages which may result from the said access to or use of the information.
- Similarly, Espuña owns the industrial property rights related to its products and services and, specifically, those related to the brand name “Espuña” and any others mentioned on the website, particularly those included in the product channel.
- On no account does access to this website by Internet users give them any right to use or exploit said industrial property rights in any manner. Any infringement or harm which occurs in this regard will give rise to the legally established liabilities and may be prosecuted by Espuña by means of the administrative, civil or criminal actions it has the right to exercise, as appropriate.
- Espuña does not guarantee the absence of errors during access to its website or in its content, or that the latter is always updated, although it will make its best efforts, as appropriate, to prevent or correct any errors and to keep the said content up to date. Similarly, Espuña will not accept any kind of liability for information of any kind included on other websites to which this website may remit the user by means of hypertext links.
The purposes of the links which appear on this website are exclusively informative and do not entail, in any event, a suggestion or an invitation to users to visit the destination websites. Espuña shall not, under any circumstances, be held liable for the results that Internet users may or seek to obtain from the websites they access via the above-mentioned links.
- Espuña shall not be held liable for any damages which may be caused to the computer systems of Internet users for any reason, including, but not limited to, damages which may be caused to Internet users as a result of the existence of viruses on the network. In addition, Espuña shall not be held liable for any interruption, error or failure which occurs in the system as a result of a malfunction of the network or the servers connected to it.
Espuña reserves the right to prohibit or prevent access to any Internet user who introduces any kind of content onto the website which is contrary to the legal regulations or immoral. In addition, Espuña will take the legal measures it deems appropriate to prevent any kind of conduct which is contrary to the law or immoral and will cooperate with the authorities in the identification of the persons responsible for introducing any contents which may entail a violation of the law onto the website.
- Espuña reserves the right to perform, at any time and without the need for prior notice, modifications and updates regarding the information included on its website or in the configuration and presentation thereof.
- Obligation to enter data: The fields in which an asterisk* appears on the existing forms are those which require a mandatory reply; it will be impossible to send any information if they are left blank.
- Truthfulness of the data. The USER is responsible for the truthfulness of their data, undertaking not to enter false data and modifying them if necessary.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
When you browse our website it is possible that we will collect certain personal data concerning you which are necessary for the provision of the services you request.
In particular, you may provide us with information in the following sections:
- Contact. Contact details, in order to respond to any requests you make. Your data will be retained for as long as it is necessary to manage your request.
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the Protection of Personal Data, we hereby inform you that the data provided by you in any of the above sections will be processed by ESTEBAN ESPUÑA S.A. for the purposes of providing the above-mentioned services.
Your data will not be assigned to third parties, except when required by law, and they will not be used for automatic decision-making nor for the preparation of profiles.
The personal information collected will be stored in a database owned by ESTEBAN ESPUÑA S.A., which will adopt the technical, organizational and security measures to guarantee the confidentiality and integrity of the information.
Please inform us of any modifications to your personal data in order to endure the information is up-to-date and error-free. Similarly, by accepting this legal notice, you acknowledge that the information and personal data collected are accurate and truthful.
You may exercise the rights to access, rectify and, as appropriate, delete your personal data at any time by writing to ESTEBAN ESPUÑA, S.A. at C/ Mestre Turina, 39-41, 17800, OLOT or by email to: email@example.com, attaching your National ID no. We remind you that you can always submit a claim to the Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).